Tournament Rosters are due Friday, December 7th to determine alignment placement.
Teams found to have a much stronger team for where they are registered may find themselves bumped up a tier or two based on their roster and where the players on the tournament roster are registered to or tournament division availability. Over 30 teams may play in any Open division within reason. Over 40 teams may play in any Open or Over 30 division.
Minor roster changes will be entertained up until your first game. Please read the tournament rules for details.
• Player cards are required for all players and coaches.
• Players who do not have their card may use government issued photo ID, but they MUST check in with tournament headquarters prior to their first game for approval.
• Team Managers, please fill out and email your completed roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All players must be registered for the Indoor 2018/19 season with their sanctioned soccer league to be eligible to participate.
• Changes to the roster can be made up until the start of the first game of the tournament. Once your first game has been played, tournament rosters are considered locked for the rest of the tournament.
• Please check in with Tournament Headquarters prior to your first game to pick up your game sheets and to double check your tournament roster.
Guest player forms are not required for CWSA players. If out of district players or CMSA players are used, guest player forms are required.
• A Guest Player Form must be filled out for CWSA teams with guest players who are registered out of district.
• Out of town teams only need to fill out the guest player form if they have a guest player who does not normally play within that team`s normal sanctioned league.
• All players must be registered for the Indoor season with their soccer district in order to be eligible to participate. Any teams from outside of Alberta wanting to participate must have an approved travel permit from your provincial association showing that your players are registered within your soccer district.
To give back to the community, we will be accepting donations for the Women In Need Society.
They are in need of NEW (unopened, unused) products for women accessing their Free Goods Referral Program and are grateful for donations of the following: