1. The Main Field will be made available thirty minutes before the scheduled start time for players, coaches, and officials.
NOTE: The South Practice Field is OFF LIMITS at all times.
2. Participants and spectators are to enter and leave the facility through the Pass Gate located at the southwest corner of the Stadium.
3. Spectators are to use the West Stands ONLY - the East Side of the
Stadium is OFF LIMITS.
4. Only game participants and club officials are allowed at field level. Friends,
relatives, etc., must remain in the West Stands.
5. All players/officials are asked to stay off the grass fringes around the field.
6. FOOTWEAR FOR ARTIFICIAL TURF
-Standard molded plastic cleats are strongly recommended.
-Screw-in metal cleats and V-cleats are NOT recommended.
-Cleats MUST NEVER be longer than 1 inch.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL FOOTWEAR IS CLEAN PRIOR TO STEPPING ON THE ARTIFICIAL TURF.
7. McMahon Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
8. Chewing tobacco and sunflower seeds are not allowed at field level.
9. Food/drink (other than water) are not allowed at field level.
10. Bicycles and pets are not allowed at field level.
11. Alcohol is not allowed on McMahon Stadium premises.
12. We would request that all teams pick up around their bench after the game - garbage cans will be supplied at each of the bench areas.