A CWSA ID card for each player, coach, and manager participating in the game must be submitted to the referee prior to that individual participating in the game.
- To obtain in ID card, the individual must be registered on a CWSA team
- ID Cards must be issued by CWSA
- ID cards do not expire
- No appointments are needed to come into the office to get a card
- Cards cost $10 and require ID verification (bring your driver's license or other government issued photo ID with you when you come get your card. We accept cash, credit or debit at the office.)
- The process of registering and obtaining a card takes about 10-15 minutes