Tournament Rosters are due to the CWSA office no later than Friday, March 8th, 2019
• Team Managers, please fill out and email your completed roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All players must be registered for the Indoor 2018/19 season with their sanctioned soccer league to be eligible to participate.
• Changes to the roster can be made up until the start of the first game of the tournament. Once your first game has been played, tournament rosters are considered locked for the rest of the tournament.
• Please check-in with Tournament Headquarters prior to your first game to pick up your game sheets and to double check your tournament roster.
Guest player forms are not required for CWSA players. If out of district players are used, guest player forms are required.
• A Guest Player Form must be filled out for CWSA teams with guest players who are registered out of district.
• Out of town teams only need to fill out the guest player form if they have a guest player who does not normally play within that team`s normal sanctioned league.
• Any teams from outside of Alberta wanting to participate must have an approved travel permit from your provincial association showing that your players are registered within your soccer district.