ATTENTION COACHES: New this season: print just 1 copy of your game sheets
New this season: Teams are to print just 1 copy of their game sheet for each game.
This change is being piloted this season and has been made in order to reduce the amount of time that referees and teams spend filling out game sheets before and after each game and to increase accuracy across all game sheets.
Please review the procedure below:
NEW THIS SEASON:
Teams are now only required to print ONE (1) COPY of their game sheet for each game.
- Each team will provide the referee with 1 game sheet.
- The referee will proceed with player card checks and will keep the cards in their possession for the duration of the game.
- After the game, the referee will fill out each team’s game sheet with their full name (printed and signed), final score, stats, fair play, and any discipline (yellow/red cards).
- The referee will then allow each team to take a photo of each of the completed sheets for their records. The referee keeps both game sheets. The referee will also keep any cards of dismissed players.
- Teams will be able to refer to their photo to enter final scores, stats, fair play, discipline (yellow/red cards), and referee evaluations.
- We are asking that Teams UPLOAD both game sheets on the score entry page (upload button is at the bottom of the score entry page).
Instructions to print game sheets can be found here (http://mycwsa.ca/content/ramp-how-to-guides), under 'How to Print Game Sheets'.
If your team prefers to continue using the CWSA Carbon copy game sheets, you may continue to do so.
Please reach out to us at Office@mycwsa.ca if you have any questions about the new procedure.