Registration for the Indoor 2021-2022 season is NOW OPEN!
- Oct 12-15
- 4 games guaranteed
- Indoor Boarded or Outdoor 8v8)
Important Dates & Deadlines - Indoor Boarded & Boardless 7v7:
- Sept 15 - Kickstart pre-season tournament registration closes (Indoor Boarded & Outdoor 8v8)
- Sept 19 - Indoor season team registration closes (Indoor Boarded & Boardless 7v7)
- Sept 22 - Player & Team Official registration opens
- Sept 22 - Draft Alignment posted (tentative)
- Sept 28 - Final Alignment & Final Fees posted (tentative)
- Oct 14 - Schedules posted (tentative)
- Oct 12-15 Kickstart pre-season tournament
- Oct 15 - First installment of league fees due
- Oct 24 - League play begins for Indoor Boarded & Boardless 7v7 (except Boardless 7v7 Tier 1)
- Oct 24 - Minimum player deadline - teams must have the minimum number of players registered for their league.
- Nov 10 - Final installment of league fees due
- Nov 28 - Boardless 7v7 Tier 1 league play begins
- Dec 10 - Provincial opt-out deadline (Indoor Boarded)
- Jan 31 - Player Transfer & Promotional Challenge Deadline
- Mar 18-20 - ASA Senior Provincials (Indoor Boarded)
- Mar 31 - League play ends (Indoor Boarded non-provincial divisions & Boardless 7v7)
- DRAFT Fees (Boarded & Boardless 7v7)
- League fees will be finalized after team registration closes.
- Player Membership Fee
- mandatory for all players. payable once per season, per player at the time of registration.
- The Player Membership Fee is primarily for your Alberta Soccer and Canada Soccer membership fees. The remainder covers the per player costs that CWSA pays each time a player registers in our system. These costs were previously included in team fees.
- Coach Fees
- N/A - coaches are not required to pay a fee to register with the CWSA
Game Days: TBD
Number of Games: 18*
Provincials: Alberta Soccer plans to host provincials for provincials contending divisions from March 18-20. Locations are TBD.
Team placement in the league: (see promoted and relegated teams from Indoor 2019-20)
Existing Teams: Existing CWSA teams may be placed in a division based on the final standings of the Indoor 2019-2020 season
New Teams: New teams joining the CWSA may begin in the lowest division.
Should there be a vacancy in the league, the CWSA at its discretion may place teams, upon request, in a higher division.
Promotion/Relegation: CWSA is returning to a promotion/relegation format. Teams will be promoted/relegated at the end of the 2021-2022 season based on the final standings.
* Number of games may be adjusted after completion of the final alignment, and is based on the number of teams in each division.
**Games will only be scheduled at secondary locations if there is an Airdrie, Cochrane or Okotoks based team in your division.
Space is limited.
Game Days: TBD
Number of Games: 16
- 7v7 (7 players on the field per team, including the goalkeeper)
- All CWSA Boardless games for the Indoor 2021-22 season will be played on the red-lined fields.
- Players can register and play in both leagues.
- Players can register to one team per league. (ex: one team in Boarded, and one team in Boardless 7v7)
- Players will not be permitted to play up across leagues. (ex: a player only registered in Boarded cannot be a guest player for a Boardless 7v7 team)
- Team Rosters: the maximum roster size per team is 25 players (applies to Boarded and Boardless 7v7)
- A maximum of 20 players can dress for a game (applies to both Boarded and Boardless 7v7)
- All players and Team Officials need to have a CWSA ID Card in order to participate in games. The card must be presented to the referee at each game. No Card=No Play, NO EXCEPTIONS
- The player transfer deadline for the Indoor 2021-2022 season is January 31.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with any questions about the upcoming Indoor 2021-22 season.
Player Network --> https://mycwsa.ca/content/welcome-to-the-player-network