CWSA ID Cards
There are NO WALK-INS for ID Cards.
Appointments can be booked through the link below.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE. YOU CANNOT REGISTER IN PERSON.
Please contact your Team Manager or Coach for your registration link or team invite code.
WHO NEEDS A CWSA ID CARD?
- ALL Players & Team Officials need a CWSA ID Card, and the card must be presented to the referee at each game.
No Card = No Play, No Exceptions.
NEW PLAYERS/COACHES TO CWSA:
- All player/coach registrations are completed online. Please contact your team for your team's unique registration link and register to your team before booking your appointment to get your CWSA ID card.
- Once you have registered to your team, you can book your appointment to come to the CWSA office for your CWSA ID card. ID cards appointments take approximately 5 minutes and we will issue you your card on the spot.
EXISTING CWSA MEMBERS:
- If you have had a CWSA ID card in the past & you want a re-print of the same photo, please email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to check if we still have your photo on file, and may be able to re-print your card.
- Please be sure to provide your first and last name, and any previous name that you may have been registered under in prior seasons.
- If we do not have your photo on file or if you would like to take a new photo, please book an appointment through the link below.
All CWSA ID cards are VALID and can be used for CWSA league play.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- $15 (cash, debit, visa and mastercard are accepted - we do not have tap/contactless payment)
- Government issued photo ID
- YES, you can smile for your photo!
**Please book your appointment AFTER you register to your team - we CANNOT issue an ID card until you are registered.
please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 403-720-6692.
How to Find us:
Calgary Women's Soccer Association
4441 76 Avenue SE (Unit 110, EAST Building)
We are at the corner of 76 Ave and 44 St SE.
If you're coming off of Barlow Trail N, turn right down 76 Ave. Take another right at 44 St and right immediately into our parking lot.
We are the very last office door, at suite #110. Our parking lot and office door are facing 44 St. SE, on the SE corner of the building.
Our office is accessed directly from the parking lot.
Our building (this photo is facing SOUTH):
Our office door: